Saturday, February 19, 2011

BP_5 Blogger is Awesome.


Blogger has the ability to add a feature that will list all of the blogs you subscribe to. Not only can you do list of blogs but websites may be listed as well. The list appears with a snippet from the blog or website you have subscribed to. The list feature in Blogger will allow the posting of snippets that you may want you student to follow or view. The feature may be used if you have a class blog as well to list all or some of them.


Check this out, this is for anyone who likes to use podcast. Blogger has the ability to to turn your blog into a podcast. Your podcast can be posted right into your blog. If students subscribe to your blog they get your podcast as well without any additional work.

I didn't know that we are able to add are favorite Google gadgets/widget to our blog. I know have the ability to add a quote of the day for reflection from my students. A TO Do List may be added to remind students of exactly must be posted or I can post the rubric on the to do list. There is language translator for Foreign Language teacher. My students and I are collaborating on the building of the class blog. Check back and see the cool things we are using that you may have never thought about including in a blog. I'm searching for the allusive talking avatar for blogs. There is a site call Voki that will allow you to create talking avatars. I can't wait to see the talking avatars my students create. Stay tuned, I will review Voki in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment