Saturday, February 19, 2011

BP_4BLOGGER


Blogger is the Web 2.0 tool I have chosen. Blogging has great potential to engage students. I have NEVER used a blog to assess students knowledge or used a blog for reflection. Blogs are definitely a web 2.0 tool because of the students ability to publish to the web and others may comment directly to the publication. I thought blogs were a good idea for subjects like English and history because of writing assessments and reflections respectfully.I have learned that blogs have great potential in all subjects. I recently learned some really creative strategies and thought a blog would be a great way to deliver the material, engage my students, and assess knowledge, if this was possible.This Blog post is a guest into the world of Blogging to see how i might use a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment